The conference will be held in Mandalay University, Myanmar from 25th November 2018 to 27th November 2018.The conference will cover diversities of Physics discipline such as Nuclear Physics, Strangeness Nuclear Physics, Hadron Physics, Nuclear Astrophysics, Environmental Study, Materials Science and Electronics.
Abstract submission deadline : 31 th August 2018
- Registration starts: 15 June 2018
- Second announcement : 1st July 2018
- Abstract submission deadline : 31 th August 2018
- Announcement of paper acceptance: 15 st September 2018
- Confirmation from selected applicants: 30 th September 2018
- Prof. Y. Akaishi (KEK, Japan)
- Prof. P. Biswas (University of Southern Mississippi, USA)
- Prof. J. Goity (Hampton University/ JLab, USA)
- Prof. S. W. Hla (Ohio University, USA)
- Prof. W. Horiuchi (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Prof. H. Kamada (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)
- .Prof. A. K. K. Kyaw ( Southern University of Science and Technology, China)
- Prof. K. Nakazawa (Gifu University, Japan)
- Prof. K. S. Myint (Mandalay University, Myanmar)
- Prof. T. Osipowicz ( National University of Singapore)
- Prof. Prayoon Songsiriritthigul (Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand)
- Prof. H. Tamura(Tohoku University, Japan)
- Prof. K. Tanaka (KEK, Japan)
- Dr. Kyaw Tint (HDI Solutions, Santa Clara, CA)
- Prof. M. Tint (Mandalay University, Myanmar)
- Prof. E. van Groningen (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Prof. Yu-Peng Yan (Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand)
You must register in order to participate in this conference. REGISTRATION
Registration fee is $250 US (to be paid in cash on arrival at the registration desk)
Registration fees cover the local transportation including round trip from airport to hotel, lunch, dinner (daily) and coffee-breaks, welcome party, conference banquet, conference kit, and online proceedings. Accommodation fees are not included.
Please indicate the type of presentation you prefer. (Oral or Poster)
Everyone is required to submit an abstract.
Depending on the format and type of proposal, it will be reviewed by the members of the IAC of the conference. The decision about the acceptance will be announced by 31th August 2018.
If you have trouble using the form provided by this website, you can submit your abstract directly to
ICPMU2018@gmail.com. Please see the Guide for Authors Paper Submission Format and follow the format carefully.